Thursday, May 22, 2008

Bunny

Sorry, friends. I haven't blogged in a while, and I will tell you why. It is because somebody died. I really tried posting, but when someone I know dies, I just can't get the creative juices flowing, because when I try, all I can think of is that person and what they meant the everyone they knew. I even tried blogging about him and his death, but the truth is as much as I think my writing has improved, I still couldn't write well about it. I wrote about half a blog just to get my emotions out, and then I reread it, and tried to edit it to make it presentable, but it was truly terrible, and so I junked it.

I think this just proves that at heart I am an engineer, and not a poet. Which is fine with me. And I'm sure you'll be happy to know that when you die, you will affect my blogging rhythm for . . . at least a good week. That's life. As in science and engineering everything eventually comes to an equilibrium.

Ah, Kendall, finally you've finally come to the science metaphor.

Do you often talk to yourself while blogging?

So I'm working on something right now, and in the meantime, here is a really really cute bunny:



Cheers!

Labels:

1 Comments:

At May 23, 2008 at 11:26 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Aw, Kendall, my condolences...sorry to hear about your friend.

I'm here if you want to talk.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home