Monday, April 21, 2008

So busy!

Holy Crap! I just started a new job waitress-/bartending, and jeez! I worked MWF, double shift on Saturday, and swing on Sunday, which is basically all day. They were trying very hard to get all my training in quickly. Add that to the fact that the end of the term is coming up so I have 2 p-sets, a paper, and 2 tests this week, so I'm swamped, and thus only very quickly writing this blog update.

Anyway the waitressing thing is mildly entertaining, and as a new waitress, I get tipped crap, but for some reason it doesn't bother me all that much. And talking to all the other waits, it doesn't sound like they care all that much either. Sure they complain about it, but it's usually just so they'll have something to talk about. What I mean is, if you're trying to make a point by leaving a bad tip to insinuate that you thought the service was bad . . . they don't care really care what you think. They'll probably just assume you can't do math. It's what I do ;-)

But that's not to discourage you from tipping well! We definitely like that. It makes us happy. And happy waitstaff always get you what you ordered! ;-)

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home