Friday, October 24, 2008

Wait, what?

Haven't blogged in awhile. It's because I'm crazy busy. I started a new internship while still taking classes and doing research for 40 hours a week ... that internship deals directing with the oil and gas industry along with many other industries, and I'd love to tell you all about it--you'd be surprised about a *lot* of things--but first I gotta figure out what's proprietary information, and what, well, won't get me in tons of trouble. fun times. Anyway, I though I'd tell you this story before I ran off to bed.

My roommate stole my shower curtain.

Seriously. I was a little amazed as well. There are two of us here, and we have one bathroom, and this morning I woke up at 9am, and ... no shower curtain ... I had 2 interviews today, so I was pretty much pissed, but I put my hair in a bun, and ran off to work. I got home around 8:30 tonight, thinking I would take a quick shower and then run off to my friend's birthday party at a nearby club. I walk into the bathroom with my towel, taking my hair down, ready for the shower, when I realized there was *still* no curtain ... WTF? It's been 12 hours! plenty of time to wash it (if that's what she was doing--I've never washed a shower curtain in my life...) or whatever it was she thought she needed to do! So I text her 'So, the shower curtain is going to be back tonight?' And a few minutes later I get a responce 'Yup. 2am' .... 2am?!?! WTF??? that's at least 17 hours the curtain will be gone!! *And* there was no remorse or surprise in that text. No 'I'm sorry!' No 'oh no! I forgot!' Just a 'yup.' Like it's normal for one's shower to be out of commision on the 23rd of each month due to a missing shower curtain ...

She used to live alone ... so maybe she's used to frequently washing her shower curtain ... I really don't know. But communication is the key to any relationship, so surely when I see her tomorrow morning I will let her know that she should probably let me know the next time she needs to remove the shower curtain for whatever reason ... like, do I need to have a back up hidden somewhere in the apartment just in case?? ;-)

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home