Friday, July 4, 2008

San Diego

I'm going to San Diego!! Leaving early tomorrow! I'm going to do lots of fun stuff like go to the beach and probably shop!! Anyway, San Diego is ridiculous, because I just checked the 'weather,' and, well, I didn't expect to be surprised, but I was! I thought to myself, "Self, you better pack a jacket in case it gets chilly at night."

. . . But apparently it doesn't. I'm looking at the highs and lows from weather.com, and I just can't believe it. There's not even a 10 degree difference between the highs during the day and the lows at night! Some days it's a 3 degree difference! and other, it's seven. Wow. Seven degrees. Bet that'll chill me out. One reason to live in San Diego! except that I think I'd get bored ;-). But vacations will be awesome there . . . here I come!!

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At July 4, 2008 at 5:40 AM , Blogger Alisha said...

Hi. San Diego is awesome. And this crap people try to claim about "getting bored of good weather," is just a jealousy thing. You never get bored of good weather, and you never take it for granted. Also, related to another post of yours...

http://www.popularmechanics.com/automotive/new_cars/4271579.html

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home