Friday, February 15, 2008

It worked!

It looks like it worked! Terrific! Anyway, maybe I can get on to writing something worth reading . . . or maybe not.

The title, I think, implies a sort of sciencey look at things, but I don't think that's really what I will end up writing about, because there are so many interesting things in the world that only involve a small amount of science. That's right, I am insinuating that everything in our world has something to do with science! From the presidential race (public relations is like a science, right?) to sports (Physics, obviously, along with medicine) to the writer's strike (more to do with science or rather technology than you would guess if you didn't know much about it). Though, I suppose polymers specifically aren't applicable to everything, but they're interesting, and I know a lot about them, so they get the title.

1 Comments:

At February 15, 2008 at 7:08 PM , Blogger Stephanie said...

Hey you!

You're blogging!

good times. Love the blog title!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home