Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Starbucks are everywhere

Starbucks are everywhere. This was taken in the O'Hare airport. 'Course it's a little cliche now that I think about it, but I was tired, and I'm from Oklahoma, so I thought it was OK to send to my brother in Tulsa . . . They literally had a Starbucks every 100 feet or so. And all the stands still had lines of about 10 people behind them . . . wow. What would the line look like if there were only 1 Starbucks in the whole airport? I can't even imagine . . .

1 Comments:

At February 29, 2008 at 4:44 PM , Blogger Alisha said...

There are Starbucks in Barcelona and Valencia (and prob. Madrid, but I was only there for a few hours). But not in Tarragona. But drip coffee isn't very popular here, so I dunno

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home